Wire Stakes | Rite
|Item No.||Description||This product is only available to printers and signmakers.|
|ET4-2504||Rite Wire Stake - Black||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET4-2504W||Rite Wire Stake - White||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET4-2504B||Rite Wire Stake - Blue||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET4-2504R||Rite Wire Stake - Red||Login or Register to view prices.|
Wire Stakes by Rite | For Yard Signs
- Wire stakes which feature strong migweld joins to ensure they don’t break
- Flat bar brace on these sign stakes allow for branding, increases strength & helps with ground insertion
- Strong 5mm wire to ensure your stakes don’t bend when inserting into the ground
- Tough black powder coated finish to ensure great durability
- Tight bends to make it fit your flute neatly
- 200mm long 3mm wire spikes for your Riteflute
Wire stakes come in boxes of 50.
Wire stake is great for real estate signage – easy to put into ground and pull back out when need – long lasting durable powder coated wire. These are double welded to increase durability.
The wire spikes are inserted into 5mm thick Riteflute signs. The most commonly used size Riteflute panel is 600W x 450H (mm). You can also get creative and create a custom die cut Riteflute sign to catch further attention with the sign stakes! For further info on our Riteflute panels view Riteflute Sheet for Signage.
The most popular use for the wire spikes is real estate signage whereby they use them for economical home open signs. Other uses include election campaign messages and other outdoor branding campaigns.
These sign stakes are shipped Australia wide from Sydney to Perth – and anywhere in between! Buy wire stakes online or be free to give us a call.
Eurotech Displays has been operating since January 2008. Since this time we have seen consistent growth through a strong commitment to customer service and high product quality. Our slogan ‘Support, Ease and Please’ is what makes us stand out in the visual communications supply industry.
We aim to provide all our clients with the best marketing materials for our solutions including technical information for assembly and print production.
We like to make it as easy as possible to use, access, buy & sell our products.
The uncompromising result from any transaction with us is that you are pleased with the product and our service – no compromise! This is no exception with our sign stakes!
The Secret To Maximum Sign Stake Effect – Maximum strength! – With reducing production time and maximising effect as our mission, we have now compiled a guide for the print and sign industry.
Some quick wins to put into practise today :
- Use a simple design – Why hinder your printed material with a below par quality wire stake? You want your print to stand out not be viewed in bad light! Our wire stakes work in the ‘background’ and maximise effectiveness.
- Required strength is vital – No matter whether it is construction of a print project or a simple outdoor wire stake sign, most projects require suitable strength. For example, outdoor use in Australia requires UV stable material.
- Versatility – Use a wire stake which works with virtually all materials as the face. As well as saving time from swapping between wire stakes, you will increase your buying power through using larger quantities of the same product.
What are Eurotech Wire Stakes made from?
The frames are made from a combination of wire and flat bar steel. The wire stake is then finished with a black powdercoat.
Reasons to choose Eurotech Wire Stakes:
- High quality
- Unique design
- Packaged for easy distribution
Make sure your sign materials match the wire stake!
When doing the sales pitch it is quite common to tell your clients that you are using a 7 year adhesive vinyl. The secret here is to also mention the wire stake quality. Does your competitor use a wire stake that doesn’t back up their vinyl? Use this to your advantage and mention it to your clients.