Deliveries & Returns
Delivery To Your Door
Eurotech understands that getting your items quickly is important to you. When you order from our website, you can use the easy to follow map below, to check on delivery times for your order .
No. of days after order placementFor regional areas, add 1 working day from your nearest capital city
Order at any time during the day and receive in 7 hours!
- FREE delivery Australia Wide on orders of $98 placed on the website.
- Flat $18 nationwide delivery on orders up to $98.
- For residential deliveries there will be a $30 + gst surcharge
- Freight for non-website orders will be charged at cost from our network of delivery providers.
- If the stated delivery time falls on a weekend, delivery day will be the next working day Monday to Friday
- Our freight provider ‘s ETA is “delivered by 5pm”
- You can track your order by the tracking number which is sent to you on dispatch from our warehouse
- Orders placed on the website by 3pm Mon to Fri will ship same day. Orders placed after 3pm will be shipped the following business day.
- We require street address for delivery
- All deliveries are made Monday – Friday
Our Returns Policy
For all products, except machinery or equipment.
Full Credit Returns
If you no longer require any unused product you bought, or you’re not 100% satisfied with them, you can return them to us for a full credit. We believe that in order to have the easiest possible experience, our customers should not worry about requirements changing and there should be no time limit on returns either.
So if for whatever reason you no longer wish to keep a Eurotech product, you can call us 1800 30 6161, email us, tell us on Live Chat or just fill out the Returns Form below. If in doubt about any of this, please, just ring us up 1800 30 6161, we’re here to help.
With the Eurotech 365 Day Returns policy, there are no special catches or exceptions. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, in saleable condition and packed in a suitable outer carton.
Return With Eurotech – It’s Easy
- You can return Eurotech items you’ve purchased any time – within the 365 Days. Serious.
- Products must be in the condition you received them and in original packaging.
- Once your return is received and processed in the warehouse (usually within 48 hours of receipt here), a credit will automatically be applied to your account.
When you return a product please provide:
- An original Eurotech Tax Invoice, copy Tax Invoice, RMA or delivery docket.
- The product’s original packaging, including any instruction manuals, information booklets and carton or container.
Easy as 1,2,3
- Put the return items in your original Eurotech Carton. Make sure to cover or remove any old shipping labels and seal your box completely.
- Write ‘Return to Eurotech’ on the Shipping Box
- Give one of the Team a call on 1800 30 6161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For our Returns information, please see item 1) of our Voluntary Warranty and our Returns Policy below.
All of our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you are a ‘consumer’, as defined under the Australian Consumer Law, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For further information, please visit: www.consumerlaw.gov.au
This Warranty is issued by Eurotech Group ABN 60 304 820 957, herein after referred to as “Eurotech”. This warranty in no way restricts, modifies or excludes your rights under the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or other similar or related acts.
- Pursuant to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, where the product purchased is not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption, in the case of a defective product, or a product which does not meet the consumer guarantees, Eurotech limits its liability to:
- replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
- repair of the goods; or
- refund of purchase price and shipping costs;
This exclusion includes liability for any damages caused by the product or the failure of the product to perform, including any lost profits or savings or special, incidental or consequential damages. Eurotech reserves the right to choose the appropriate method of reparation for goods as above which do not meet the consumer guarantees.
This limitation of liability applies whether damages are sought, or a claim made, under this Warranty or as a tort claim (including negligence and strict product liability), a contract claim or any other claim. However, this limitation of liability will not apply to claims for personal injury.
In accordance with the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, in all other such cases as where the product is of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption, this exclusion does not apply.
Nothing in this term or Warranty excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty, right or remedy which in accordance with the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 applies to your purchase and which may not be so excluded, restricted or modified.
Returns Policy (‘Change of Mind’):
This policy only applies to returns made for reasons of ‘change of mind’ under clause 1 of Eurotech ’ Voluntary Warranty above. It in no way restricts, modifies or excludes your rights under the Australian Consumer Law especially those regarding consumer guarantees.
- Eurotech will not guarantee to accept returns of opened products unless in the case of breach of a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law. We may still accept return of opened goods provided the goods meet the rest of the requirements below.
- In the instance that the goods are returned, return shipping is to be paid by the client.
- Eurotech’s return form must be filled out in full and included with the return shipment along with the invoice number, reason for return and the action requested (exchange, refund, credit). Failure to include a completed return form with returns may result in the return not being accepted by Eurotech.
- All products must include ALL original packages, packing materials, manuals, warranty cards, accessories, and all other documentation included in the shipment, or the return may not be accepted or you may be charged for missing items at Eurotech’s discretion.
- Returned goods must be in pristine resalable condition upon receipt of return by Eurotech and the retail packaging must not be written on or defaced, or the return will be refused.
- The customer is responsible for risks relating to damage or loss to products occurring during return to Eurotech. It is advisable that you insure your return shipment and use a carrier which provides you with proof of delivery.
- In the case of a refund or credit, allow up to 30 days from acceptance of your return for refunds/credits to made by Eurotech.