|Item No.||Description||This product is only available to printers and signmakers.|
|ET6-2880||Hemtek Welder||Login or Register to view prices.|
The HEMTEK ST is designed for a wide range of applications and is particularly intuitive to use. Once the machine is mounted, you can start welding immediately. Preparing or finishing with hot-air hand tools is no longer necessary. From now on, you can quickly weld promotional banners or tarpaulins from corner-to-corner with ease.
Thanks to the foot pedal, you can use both hands to guide the material. High welding quality and a stress-free welding experience are guaranteed.
- Welding speeds of up to 12 m (39 ft.) per minute
- Very strong blower motor
- Tool-free setting of the hem guide
- One hem guide – three applications:
Hem: Closed 20/30/40 mm (0.8/1.2/1.6 inches); Pole pockets: up to 100 mm (4 inches); Hems with rope
- Easy-to-use: Thanks to the foot pedal, your hands are free to guide the material
- Everything in a single step: No need to weld with hot-air hand tools afterward
- All welding parameters are adjustable
- Cooldown mode
- Can be mounted onto almost any table: freely-adjustable quick-clamp lock
Scope of Delivery
Hot-air welder, table mount, hem guide, scraper, silicone stopper, operating instructions, general catalog, folder