|Item No.||Description||This product is only available to printers and signmakers.|
|ET6-2880||Hemtek Welder||Login or Register to view prices.|
The HEMTEK ST is designed for a wide range of applications and is particularly intuitive to use. Once the machine is mounted, you can start welding immediately. Preparing or finishing with hot-air hand tools is no longer necessary. From now on, you can quickly weld promotional banners or tarpaulins from corner-to-corner with ease.
*Note: All capital equipment is available for purchase online but will need to be paid for before dispatch.
Thanks to the foot pedal, you can use both hands to guide the material. High welding quality and a stress-free welding experience are guaranteed.
- Welding speeds of up to 12 m (39 ft.) per minute
- Very strong blower motor
- Tool-free setting of the hem guide
- One hem guide – three applications:
Hem: Closed 20/30/40 mm (0.8/1.2/1.6 inches); Pole pockets: up to 100 mm (4 inches); Hems with rope
- Easy-to-use: Thanks to the foot pedal, your hands are free to guide the material
- Everything in a single step: No need to weld with hot-air hand tools afterward
- All welding parameters are adjustable
- Cooldown mode
- Can be mounted onto almost any table: freely-adjustable quick-clamp lock
Scope of Delivery
Hot-air welder, table mount, hem guide, scraper, silicone stopper, operating instructions, general catalog, folder