|Item No.||Description||This product is only available to printers and signmakers.|
|ET6-2509||16MM WASHER - ULTRA - BAG OF 500||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET6-2508||16MM CLEAR EYELETS - ULTRA - BAG OF 500||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET6-2500||Ultra Clear Eyelet Std- 1000pcs, 8mm||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET6-2506||Ultra Clear Washer- 1000pcs, 12mm||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET6-2505||Ultra Clear Eyelet Std- 1000pcs, 12mm||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET6-2507||Ultra Clear Longneck Eyelet - 1000pcs, 12mm||Login or Register to view prices.|
Eyelets from Eurotech
A common concern when using tarps as displays and signage is keeping them in place. When used outdoors, their appearance can easily be affected by factors such as the weather and, instead of making your display stand out, they can make it look untidy and unprofessional. Tarp eyelets are the solution to this problem. Eyelets for banners are small, circular pieces designed to be attached to the corners of the banner or tarpaulin. They form neat holes that allow the tarp to be easily hung or mounted. The small size of the eyelets make them inconspicuous against the background of the banner.
Our clear grommets are shipped to Sydney, Melbourne or Perth and anywhere in between.
Eyelets are made up of 2 parts. The main eyelet and the washer. Both are ordered separately as in some situations you can just the main grommet on its own.
Put Your ‘Clear Eyelet’ Secret Into Practise Today
Want a secret weapon when selling commodity print items?
Use clear eyelets by PLASTgrommet.
When your product is exactly the same as your competitors, more than likely sell prices will follow a downward making a negative effect on your profits.
At Eurotech we like to give you ‘a nose in front’ and an opportunity to win your business on benefits rather than just price.
We offer clear grommets and eyelets that are ideal for many applications. Our grommets are made from quality materials and are not damaged by rust or other corrosive elements, making them perfect for outdoor use.
The clear material makes them almost invisible, enabling them to blend well with the rest of your tarpaulin design. In addition, the eyelet be recycled and can last for years. Our clear solutions are the answer to your tarpaulin and banner display needs and are perfect for a variety of applications including:
- Corrugated polymers (Coroplast)
- PVC banners
- Foam boards
The grommets we stock come in different sizes, and are sold in sets of 1,000 pieces. Please see the table below for pricing and other details.
You will also need an eyelet punch to insert the eyelets.
Advantages of Clear Eyelets
- No rust
- Virtually invisible
- Strong and durable for Australian outdoors
All of the above features give you 1 clear sales tool when competing on commodity print items.
Rather than compete on price only, you now have a clear benefit to tell your clients about – clear eyelets!
An eyelet tool kit is what will be required to insert the eyelets.
Now that clear grommets are your eyelet of choice, we can work work a way to insert them. The method used depends most importantly on how many eyelets are being used during a period of time. From manual eyelet hand presses to fully automatic eyelet machines, there is a solution to meet your production requirements.
Uses for Grommets
Virtually every industry uses grommets in some form. Eyelet kits are used for providing a point of tie-back in many applications. From using eyelets on printed fence mesh on fencing to hanging printed sign boards in a shop, they are one of the most economical methods for attaching your tie-back method.
Supplier of The Clear Eyelet Solution
Eurotech is your trusted supplier of clear eyelets for your tarp and banner displays. For inquiries, please feel free to get in touch with us.
The Secret To Maximum Print Effect – Clear Eyelets – With reducing production time and maximising effect as our mission, we have now compiled a guide for the print and sign industry.
Some quick wins to put into practise today :
- Use clear – Why hinder printed material with metal or stainless steel grommets? You want your print to stand out not the fixings! Clear grommets work in the ‘background’ and maximise effectiveness.
- Required strength is vital – No matter whether it is construction of a print project or installing fence mesh, most projects require suitable strength. For example, outdoor use in Australia requires UV stable material.
- Versatility – Use an eyelet which works with virtually all materials. As well as saving time from swapping between eyelets, you will increase your buying power through using larger quantities of the same product.
- Consider the time reduction – As well as saving time and therefore costs, a level of automation means time is reduced during production. Make sure that whatever eyelet option you decide to go with, make sure that there options available for automation. Choose your grommet machine or hand press carefully – Yes, not all are the same. There are even key differences such as service agreements and quality.
What are they made from?
Clear eyelets are made on high tech techno polymer blend being the perfect solution to finish your prints, they do no rust and the fact that they are clear makes them almost invisible.
Many customers choose our eyelet customers choose because they print banners on PP or PE media. They find that we have a unique advantage compare with metal eyelets or with the other plastic copies that are on the market: Ours can go to the same waste stream as PP or PE media when recycled; making them the perfect eyelet solution for these type of banners. All tests can be found on the download area from our web. If you are a printer provider or advertising agency targeting large accounts as supermarkets or fast food chains, we have the product you need to finish your job with guarantee for you and for your customers.
Reasons to choose Eurotech grommets:
- The eyelets will not rust when set outdoors.
- Nearly invisible, they help you to improve the look of your banners.
- Free of heavy metals and anti-corrosives.
- Eyelets are free of PVC.
- UV protected.
- Certified for cold weather.
Eyelet recycling advantages:
- We offer the only true recyclable eyelet solution in Australia.
- Using eyelets, PP and PE banners are totally recyclable in the and waste stream.
- Certified by AIMPLAS (Plastic Technology Centre) with project # PRO08-0184.
- Clearly the ultimate eyelet solution for banners.
Our grommets work in the same way as the traditional metal ones
On tensile strength tests, banner always breaks, not the eyelet!
There are many projects completed in Australia and New Zealand. Here is 1 project completed in New Zealand:
Our Roll2Roll means the work process will be faster, saving 75% of the time of placing eyelets on printed rolls from 50m to 100m. Dare to optimize your digital printing finishing!
The eyelet presses we provide are designed in Europe
Our range of eyelet machines and eyelet kits range include manual to fully automatic.