Level 8 – Roll2Roll Eyelet Machine Lite
|Item No.||Description||This product is only available to printers and signmakers.|
|Level 8 – Roll2Roll Eyelet Machine Lite||Login or Register to view prices.|
A automatic eyelet Roll2Roll machine for banners and a low price!
The Roll 2 Roll Lite has been designed for the medium to high volume user that is serious about reducing labour costs and production time.
The Roll 2 Roll Lite will automatically eyelet on both sides of the banner while an operator wind the banner material through. This machine can also do Riteflute as well, eyeleting on both sides.
One of the eyeleters can be rotated so this machine gives you great versatility in the type of product you can eyelet and how you eyelet the product.
Some other key features are as follows;
- Takes rolls from 600mm up to 1800mm wide or 2600mm depending on the machine. 1 eyelet machine moves from side to side to accommodate different width rolls.
- roll to roll – wind the roll through the press punching as you go.
- Choose what machine eyelets, if you dont need both sides eyeleted you can select the machine you wish to eyelet.
- Reduces the labour time by at least 50%
- Safety certified to European standards. Safety switches installed
- High quality Spanish machine
- 1 Year manufacturer warranty
The Roll2Roll eyelet machine uses the clear eyelets by Eurotech. This a clear advantage for sales teams who are selling commodity print solutions such as banners and Rite Flute signs. This eyelet press is also perfect for printed fence mesh, banner mesh, printed shade cloth and mesh banners.
Since most competitors are using metal eyelets, your solution with clear eyelets will be something you can point out to your clients.
The clear eyelets have the feature of no rust and are virtually invisible.
With the Roll2Roll eyelet press, you would typically be producing a large amount of print work to get the maximum benefit from this machine.
From Sydney to Perth and anywhere in between, Eurotech has delivered multiple Evolution Eyelet Machines.
The clear eyelet advantage can be seen at eyelets.