Ritetack – Instant Grab Adhesive
|Item No.||Description||This product is only available to printers and signmakers.|
|ET6-RITETACKPROPACK||Ritetack White, 24 x 290mL Tubes + FREE RitePro Caulking Gun||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET6-5000G||Ritetack Grey, 290ml Tube||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET6-5000||Ritetack White, 290ml Tube||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET6-5000B||Ritetack Black, 290ml Tube||Login or Register to view prices.|
Applications and Benefits of Ritetack Construction Adhesive
Ritetack works impeccably for many applications as a construction adhesive – your instant hold solution:
- Affixing materials such as metal, timber and glass
- Adhering to surfaces, such as plaster, stone, ceramic, concrete, polystyrene, and polyurethane.
There are many benefits to using Ritetack.
- It saves a huge amounts of time with its instant hold feature
- It eliminates the need for unsightly fixings
- It is suitable for most materials
- It is a proven and trusted product worldwide
Ritetack does not contain solvents or isocyanate, making it the safe choice of adhesive for your signage needs.
For a free guide on construction adhesive view Construction Adhesive.
Construction Glue: A Display Essential
What use is beautiful signage if it’s not properly secured in a frame and looks crumpled when displayed? Without the right display materials, it won’t stand out. Eurotech recommends quick set, instant hold construction adhesives for this purpose. Ritetack instant grab adhesive is the perfect solution for your signage issues. Suitable for a range of materials including timber, metal and glass, the heavy duty adhesive has a strong initial grab, making it easy to use in various applications. Small amounts are enough to secure the signage.
The Features Of Our Instant Hold Adhesive
- Exhibits a superior initial grab and instant hold, up to 1000kgs per SQM horizontally
- Suits virtually all building materials such as timber, ACM sheet, metal, glass, mirror
- No solvents and no isocyanates meaning Ritetack is user friendly
- Proven worldwide
- Paintable (unlike silicone) and retains elasticity
- No.1 in adhesives
- Comes in 290mL tubes
Removal of Ritetack Instant Grab Adhesive
Removing adhesives which have already cured on construction projects can be time consuming and a restraint on meeting deadlines. Saying that, here are some tips on removing cured adhesives:
- Use piano wire – Using a thin wire in behind in a sawing motion can cut through most adhesives. Once the product is released, the dried adhesive can be mechanically removed from both surfaces. This method is an efficient way of removing mirrors which have been glued to a wall.
- Use a multi-tool – Using a multi-tool with a plain blade can help remove the adhesive once your sign panel is removed. See picture below:
Ritetack Supplier in Australia
As a leading supplier of hardware solutions for visual communication, Eurotech brings together a wide range of products from trusted brands around the world. We offer signage materials (including display supplies) and signage-making materials (such as quick set construction adhesives). Our customers trust our products for an impeccable display that showcases their brand and eliminates common exhibition display problems.
If you are looking for a trusted construction glue supplier in Australia, then Eurotech is the company to call. We supply 290ml tubes in boxes of 12. This instant hold adhesive works with virtually all materials. Our team offers free delivery, Australia-wide, to customers who purchase more than 1 box. Call us and let us know how we can help you.
Free delivery to capital cities Australia wide with 1+ boxes.
Have a look at some of our other adhesives and silicones
RITETACK Distributors – please call our team on FREE CALL 1800 30 6161 to find out your nearest stockists. For the full range of adhesives view riteadhesives.com.au