|Item No.||Description||This product is only available to printers and signmakers.|
|YT17YCC01||YelloCut Cera||Login or Register to view prices.|
Ceramic Cutter for all Car Wrappers and Sign Makers
Are you curious about something new? We definitely, because that’s what drives us at Yellotools day by day!
New techniques, new procedures, innovations and lateral thinking – “That’s our vision” 🙂
Of course, we are also investigating the technical progress in the knife segment and now the time has come to get used to ceramic knives. We wanted to know: “Are they really good for Sign Making”? To clarify this question, we sent our prototype, in which ceramic snap-off blades were installed, to wrapping professionals all around the world. The answer of the experts was pretty clear: Yes, absolutely, they are awesome!
Therefore, we want to keep our ceramic cutter “YelloCut Cera” no longer back from you. The ceramic knife for all car wrappers and sign makers offers you a highly developed ceramic cutting blade, which is unparalleled in terms of sharpness and stability.
Ceramic Cutting Blade for professional Sign Makers
According to the experts, the ceramic cutting blade by Yellotools has high advantages.
- The durability is up to 10 times higher, compared to their “steel brothers”
- They are safer to handle, since the risk of injury is much lower
- They are extremely sharp, which means less contact pressure is needed (great to “scarify” already glued vinyls without damaging the paint)
- They can be broken off very well
- Better than common cutting blades for reflective vinyls
- More precise handling through a higher sense of cutting
- Thanks to the the sharper blades “Overlap Cuts” can be performed perfectly
Of course there are much more technical features that are worth to mention. 🙂
- Extremely wear-resistant
- Very high fracture toughness
- Great impact resistance
- Chemically inert
- Temperature resistant up to 1000°C
Of course you can find the matching spare blades for the ceramic cutter in our Sign Making Shop: SpareBlade Cera 59°.
You know, we are always honest with you. Of course, there are also disadvantages, because the ceramic cutting blade is a little bit thicker than steel blades. Therefore, gap cuts are somewhat inaccurate compared to using the common steel blades. But of course we have the right solution for this little issue, too. 🙂
Yellotools – Innovation for Sign Making and Car Wrapping