Snap Frames – Artesian – For Posters
|Item No.||Description||This product is only available to printers and signmakers.|
|ET4-359||Artesian Snapframe - Anodised - A5 - 148x210mm, 0.25Kgs||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET4-360B||Artesian Snapframe - Black - A4 -210x297mm, 0.3Kgs||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET4-362B||Artesian Snapframe - Black - A2 - 297x420mm, 0.9Kgs||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET4-363B||Artesian Snapframe - Black - A1 - 594x841mm, 1.5Kgs||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET4-360||Rite Artesian Snapframe - Anodised - A4, 210x297mm, 0.3Kgs||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET4-361||Artesian Snapframe - Anodised - A3 -297x420mm, 0.55Kgs||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET4-361B||Artesian Snapframe - Black - A3 - 297x420mm, 0.55Kgs||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET4-362||Artesian Snapframe - Anodised - A2 - 420x594mm, 0.9Kgs||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET4-363||Artesian Snapframe - Anodised - A1 - 594x841mm, 1.5Kgs||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET4-364||Artesian Snapframe - Anodised - A0 - 841x1189mm, 1.65Kgs||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET4-364B||Artesian Snapframe - Black - A0 - 841x1189mm, 1.65Kgs||Login or Register to view prices.|
Snap frames which are sleek in design! There are 2 frame finishes to choose from. Matt black frame or anodised aluminium frames. Frame includes a protective poster sheet.
Artesian Snapframes include:
- Anodised aluminium frame or black
- Protective sheet/matt (antiglare)
- Flute Backboard
- Individual packaging
How Do Snap Frames or Clip Frames Work?
Lay the poster frame face-up. Secondly open all 4 sides. This is best done by spacing hands equally along one side with thumbs on the outside edge. The fingers can now lift the frame until ‘pops’ open. Remove the cover sheet.
These snap frames are supplied predrilled for screw fixing. They can be fixed to any smooth surface.
Locate screw holes. These are located on the inside of the frame. These can be used for marking the fixing positions.
With slightly uneven surfaces such as brick, be careful not to overtighten the screws. Overtightening the screws can distort the frame.
The frame is now securely fixed in position. It is now ready to accept a poster. 1st step is to open all four sides of the frame. Next slide the poster into position. Fit the cover sheet. Snap the frame shut on all sides to hold the poster!
You can also use Ritetack Adhesive for permanent fixing.
Where Are Clip Frames Used?
Snap frames are used on many different situations worldwide. Our national distribution shows the same popularity in Australia. The Artesian Clip Frames are one of the most popular poster display systems Australia wide.
From Sydney to Perth and any country location in between, we can deliver to your factory door ready for quick hand over to your client.
Retail Stores, Multi Location Branding Events, Directional Signage, Library Information, Showroom Signage, Safety Messages, Promotional Signs, Exhibition and Event Exhibits, Office and Team Messages.
Snap frames are also known as clip frames, lock frames or snapper frames. Either way feel free to give us a call. Eurotech is one of Australia’s largest providers of snap frames.
The Secret To Maximum Clip Frame Effect – High Quality Snap Frames – With reducing production time and maximising effect as our mission, we have now compiled a guide for the print and sign industry.
Some quick wins to put into practise today :
- Use matt cover sheet – Why hinder printed material with gloss poster covers? You want your print to stand out not the frame or cover sheet! Our snap frames work in the ‘background’ and maximise effectiveness. If you use gloss poster covers light can reflect causing glare and hindering readability of the printed poster.
- Required strength is vital – No matter whether it is construction of a print project or installing snap frames in a showroom, most projects require suitable strength. For example, outdoor use in Australia requires UV stable material.
- Versatility – Use a snap frame which works with virtually all materials. As well as saving time from swapping between snap frames, you will increase your buying power through using larger quantities of the same product.
- Consider the time reduction – As well as saving time and therefore costs, having your snap frames delivered ready to go means time is reduced during production. Make sure that whatever snap frame option you decide to go with, make sure that there options available for pre-packaged delivery to your door. Choose your clip frames or snap frames carefully – Yes, not all are the same. There are even key differences such as function and quality.
What are snap frames made from?
The outer frame is made from aluminium, the backboard is normally made from polypropylene sheet and the cover is made from matt PVC sheet.
Reasons to choose Eurotech snap frames:
- They will not rust when set outdoors.
- Slimline design.
- Individually packaged.
More snap frames can be viewed here: Eurotech Snap Frames