Landscape Metal Faced A-Frames
|Item No.||Description||This product is only available to printers and signmakers.|
|ET4-209||Rite Metal A-Frame, 1200W x 900H (mm)||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET4-202||Rite Metal A-Frame, 900W x 600H (mm)||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET4-198||Rite Metal A-Frame, 600W x 450H (mm), 5.45kg||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET4-198F-1||Rite Metal A-Frame, 600W x 450H (mm), Without Panels||Login or Register to view prices.|
Metal Faced A-Frames Now Available In Landscape
Rite Metal Faced A-Frames are heavy duty economical outdoor pavement signs. This sandwich board includes a handle on the top for easy manouvering. The panels are supplied loose with the option to either adhere it with d/s tape or rivet the panel on. Both are supplied with the frames. The Metal faced a frame signs have just been upgraded with new hinges which are basically unbreakable!
A-Frames or an alternative sandwich board?
For a further range of a-frame and a-board solutions view Eurotech A-Frame Range
As opposed to a custom a-frame sign, our a-frames are available and ready to go!
Metal faced A Frame signs are extremely cost effective in advertising your brand or company. Metal faced Aframe signs are sometimes called sandwich sign, forecourt signs, Aboards A Frames, Colourbond aframes, tsigns and footpath signs. The quality of the Metal faced A-Frames is second to none. The metal faced aframe has a plastic coated handle. These aboards are made from high quality steel and are powdercoated. The signage panel has a high quality coating perfect for letter cut signs. The sign panels are supplied with holes in the corner so you can easily attach the face, the double sided is also supplied with the sign panel. When it comes to metal faced aframes the Rite brand is the best.
A-Frames by Eurotech
Our Metal faced Aframe now comes with a high quality hinge which is basically unbreakable. These a-frame signs are available in different dimensions such as 600 x 900mm, 900 x 1200mm and 600 x 4500mm. These Sandwich aframe signs come in a very wide range of sizes. Buy Eurotech and our quality solutions. Our recent A-Frame hinge redesign means that the traditional butt/piano hinge on the top of the a-frame has disappeared. Instead a durable hinge has been placed on both sides of the a-frame meaning that the Rite Metal Faced A-Frame range is virtually unbreakable. The best in a frame signs. A-Frames are ideal for retail promotions as they a very economical retail display solution. The metal faced a-frames or sandwich board are individually packaged to make way for easy national distribution across Australia and throughout the globe. Our product development team are well versed in product design with over 31 years in manufacturing process experience. Hence we are always focused on maintaining our best in world product range.
The Secret To Maximum A-Frame Effect – No hinges on the top! – With reducing production time and maximising effect as our mission, we have now compiled a guide for the print and sign industry.
Some quick wins to put into practise today :
- Use a simple hinge design – Why hinder your printed material with a below par quality a-frame? You want your print to stand out not be viewed in bad light! Our a-frames work in the ‘background’ and maximise effectiveness.
- Required strength is vital – No matter whether it is construction of a print project or a simple outdoor a-frame, most projects require suitable strength. For example, outdoor use in Australia requires UV stable material.
- Versatility – Use an a-frame which works with virtually all materials as the face. As well as saving time from swapping between a-frames, you will increase your buying power through using larger quantities of the same product.
- Consider the time reduction – As well as saving time and therefore costs, a level of automation means time is reduced during production. Make sure that whatever eyelet option you decide to go with, make sure that there options available for automation. Choose your eyelet machine or hand press carefully – Yes, not all are the same. There are even key differences such as service agreements and quality.
What are Metal Faced A-Frames made from?
The frames are made from 20mm square steel tube, which is then welded together. The frame is then powdercoated.
The faces are also made from steel. Finished as a white coloured surface.
Reasons to choose Eurotech A-Boards and A-Frames:
- High quality
- Unique hinge design
- Packaged individually for easy distribution
Alternative Hinge Design! The Eurotech Difference
Make sure your vinyls match the a-frame!
When doing the sales pitch it is quite common to tell your clients that you are using a 7 year adhesive vinyl. The secret here is to also mention the a-frame quality. Does your competitor use an a-frame that doesn’t back up their vinyl? Use this to your advantage and mention it to your clients.
Where does Eurotech deliver to?
We deliver our a-frames Australia wide to the following locations…and anywhere in between!
- Alice Springs
- Mt Barker
Any orders for a-frames placed online, receive FREE delivery.