Riteflute – Corrugated Flute Sheet – A Guide To The Best Print
FOR THE BEST PRINT ON CORRUGATED FLUTE SHEET – Some quick wins to put into practise today :
The following checklist provides an easy to refer to guide on getting the best print results with flute sheet:
- Source flute sheet which is straight and consistent.
- Use flute sheet which has the correct corona treatment for the ink you are using. Some flatbed printers use ink which require high levels of corona treatment for substrates.
- Check that ink cartridges aren’t out of date.
- Is there a high level of humidity within the print environment? Ensuring there is low levels of humidity and there is no moisture on the print surface is critical to print success
- Maintain temperature of print operating environment at 22 degrees.
- Handle print with appropriate fine fibre gloves. If Riteflute sheeting is handled with bare hands, oils can reside on the flute sheet leaving a non printable area
- Make sure static is totally minimised. A variety of solutions are available including installing a static rod on the flatbed printing machine.
Do you have more which you think should be on the list? Let us know by sending an email to [email protected] We would love to hear from you.