|Item No.||Description||This product is only available to printers and signmakers.|
|YT20YMWS15-1||YelloMeter white "S" 15cm||Login or Register to view prices.|
|YT20YMWS50-1||YelloMeter white "S" 50cm||Login or Register to view prices.|
|YT20YMWS100-1||YelloMeter white "S" 100cm||Login or Register to view prices.|
|YT20YMWCZ15-1||YelloMeter white "CZ" 15cm||Login or Register to view prices.|
|YT20YMWCZ50-1||YelloMeter white "CZ" 50cm||Login or Register to view prices.|
|YT20YMWCZ100-1||YelloMeter white "CZ" 100cm||Login or Register to view prices.|
|YT20YMWMF15-1||YelloMeter white "MF" 15cm||Login or Register to view prices.|
|YT20YMWMF50-1||YelloMeter white "MF" 50cm||Login or Register to view prices.|
|YT20YMWMF100-1||YelloMeter white "MF" 100cm||Login or Register to view prices.|
Customized, innovative scale system in five different base materials with three different scales each
The measuring of film positions, signs, graphics and templates still accounts for a large part of the assembly time. In order to minimize these times, we have developed a customized, innovative scale system for you and applied it to various carrier materials. We distinguish between three different scales.
- The scale “S” without further letter marking in the article number describes the “normal”, commercially available scale with the zero at the left end.
- The tape measures with the abbreviation “CZ” are equipped with a so-called “CenterZero-Scale”. CenterZero means that the “0” is not classically located on the left side, but in the CENTER of the scale. So you can now place this “0” directly on the center of your sign, vehicle or wall and drill holes or sign markings to the right or left evenly and quickly. A very brilliant idea of our Instagram fan TimSpot?????, we think.
- The abbreviation “MF” in the article number indicates a further, new type of scaling. Here, a red number is placed at regular intervals below the black one. This red number shows you the respective HALF of the upper number…! At first we thought that this is nonsense. Everyone knows the half of 12cm (6cm) directly in the head. That might be true, but who of you has ever miscalculated by 1-2cm when it comes to “half of 37,5cm” or something similar and you are standing on the ladder or scaffold in a hurry? Exactly here the MF scale helps extremely 🙂
Just try it yourself.
We now apply these scales to 5 different materials, each in different lengths (see list on the product itself). Now you can choose YOUR desired material and your desired scale and do your labeling jobs LEANER and faster.
You can choose from the following basic materials:
- “CLEAR” = transparent, flexible PET material for perfect, direct measurement on various surfaces. (wasn’t it also available in black and white scale???), in the lengths of 15, 50 und 100 cm in normal scale, 15, 50 und 100 cm in CZ version and 15, 50 und 100 cm in MF version
- “WHITE” = white rulers made of high quality polysterol with multicoloured print and the lengths of 15, 50 und 100 cm in normal scale, 15, 50 und 100 cm in CZ version and 15, 50 und 100 cm in MF version
- “MAG” = as WHITE version but with a magnetic coating on the underside to make the rulers adhere to metallic surfaces. The lengths here would be 15, 50 und 100 cm normal scale, 15, 50 und 100 cm in CZ version (0 in the middle) and 15, 50 und 100 cm in MF version.
- “GECKO” = like WHITE version but with our “X-treme Mat” on the underside to make the rulers self-adhesive on all smooth surfaces like glass, plastic or painted surfaces. The lengths here would be 15, 50 und 100 cm normal scale, 15, 50 und 100 cm in CZ version (0 in the middle) and 15, 50 und 100 cm in MF version.
- “FLEX” = This version consists of high-quality fabric tarpaulin in white with corresponding scales such as 150 and 200 cm (larger possible??) with conventional scaling, 150 and 200 cm with CZ scaling and 150 and 200 cm in the MF version.
Yellotools – The innovative equipment supplier for professionals in Car Wrapping and Signmaking!