Ecoflex Pavement Sign
|Item No.||Description||This product is only available to printers and signmakers.|
|ET4-140||Ecoflex Base, 490 x 90 x 523mm, 8kgs||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET4-141||Ecoflex Panel, 460 x 783mm, 2kgs||Login or Register to view prices.|
Rite ecoflex is new & cost effective sign holder is perfect for pavement, roadside & forecourt promotion. The combination of low centre of gravity & flexibility with sign boards provides you with the most wind resistant, weather resistant, versatile & cost efficient sign holder available.
Base is not water fillable therefore clients are not inconvenienced by having to fill the base with water to make the system usable.
- Single nylon fixing – No tools required
- Ecoflex panel tested in winds over 110km/h! (460W x 783H special grade panel)
- Ecoflex panel – rounded corners & smooth powder coated edge minimizes health & safety concerns
- Large display area for maximum visual impact
- Rugged recycled PVC base for excellent stability & performance, surface may vary due to recycled material.
- Base has carry handle
- Ecoflex panel has a display area of 460W x 783H (the most wind resistant option)
Eurotech Displays has been operating since January 2008. Since this time we have seen consistent growth through a strong commitment to customer service and high product quality. Our slogan ‘Support, Ease and Please’ is what makes us stand out in the visual communications supply industry.
Our specialisation has been in graphic hardware with manufacturing background of over 30 years. Our pavement signs and a-frames have been designed with the user in mind, improving safety features along with good branding presentation.
The Ecoflex Footpath signs are packaged individually for easy distribution.
The standard graphic panels can be printed to directly depending on which printer is being used or graphics can be applied in a self adhesive film formt.
Depending on your requirements you can also use a range of panel materials in the Ecoflex base. To create greater attention you could cut to the graphic panel to the shape you need.
Click on the link to view our full range of pavement signs and a-frames.
If you have any questions please contact a staff member – [email protected]