Clear Acrylic Standoffs
|Item No.||Description||This product is only available to printers and signmakers.|
|ET4-17777||Clear Acrylic Standoff, 13x19mmH||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET4-17778||Clear Acrylic Standoff, 19x25mmH||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET4-17779||Clear Acrylic Standoff, 25x25mmH||Login or Register to view prices.|
Clear standoffs are ideal where you want your message to stand out more than the standoff!
These can be used with the same install method as our standard standoffs.
Available in 3 different sizes.
The Secret To Maximum Standoff Effect – Quality with top functionality! – With reducing production time and maximising effect as our mission, we have now compiled a guide for the print and sign industry.
Some quick wins to put into practise today :
- Use a simple structure design – Why hinder your printed material with a below par quality standoff? You want your print to stand out not be viewed in bad light! Our standoffs work in the ‘background’ and maximise effectiveness.
- Required strength is vital – No matter whether it is construction of a print project or a simple outdoor sign with standoffs, most projects require suitable strength. For example, outdoor use in Australia requires UV stable material.
- Versatility – Use a standoff which works with virtually all materials. As well as saving time from swapping between standoffs, you will increase your buying power through using larger quantities of the same product. This is a simple but effective method of driving better profitability.
- Consider the time reduction – As well as saving time and therefore costs, a level of automation means time is reduced during production. Make sure that whatever standoff option you decide to go with, make sure that there options available for automation. Choose your signage standoff carefully – Yes, not all are the same. There are even key differences such as functionality and quality.
What are Standoff accessories made from?
Standoffs are mostly made from aluminium. They are also made of brass or stainless steel. The coatings can vary between anodising and chrome finish.
Reasons to choose Eurotech Standoff Signage Accessories:
- High quality
- Unique functionality and design
- Packaged for easy distribution
Utilise a standoff with your sign to create a superb project
As well as aesthetics which is a powerful tool to winning your project work, make sure you utilise a standoff which backs up the other materials you use in your signs. You don’t want your sign failing when your main sign panel uses top quality substrates.