Hemtek Banner Welder
|Item No.||Description||This product is only available to printers and signmakers.|
|ET6-2880||Hemtek Banner Welder||Login or Register to view prices.|
Hem welding is now easier than ever!
Hemtek Banner Welder is designed for a wide range of applications, particularly intuitive to use. Mount the machine and you can start welding immediately. Preparing or finishing with hot-air hand tools is no longer necessary. From now on, you can quickly weld promotional banners or tarpaulins from corner-to-corner with ease.
paired with an Automatic eyelet machine and PVC banner material, production has never been so easy.
3-in-1 Hem Guide
One hem guide – Three applications:
- Hems: 20/30/40 mm (0.8/1.2/1.6 inches)
- Pole pockets: up to 100 mm (4 inches)
- Hems with High Tenacity PP Rope
- Mounted onto nearly any table available or Get the Rite height adjustable table
- Freely-adjustable, quick-clamp lock
- Welding unit can be rotated every 90°
- Speeds of up to 12 m (39 ft.) per minute
- Preparing or finishing with the use of a heat gun is no longer necessary.
More Hemtek Info
Welding is a lot better as you are not weakening the banners like with sewing. When you sew you are piercing with little holes to put the cotton through and this weakens the banner material. You don’t have to sew if you purchase this banner welder, if you are doing standard banner work.
Thanks to the Hemtek Banner Welder’s foot pedal, you can use both hands to guide the material. High welding quality, stress-free welding experience guaranteed.
- Welding speeds of up to 12 m (39 ft.) per minute
- Very strong blower motor
- Tool-free setting of the hem guide
- One hem guide – three applications:
Hem: Closed 20/30/40 mm (0.8/1.2/1.6 inches); Pole pockets: up to 100 mm (4 inches); Hems with rope
- Easy-to-use: Thanks to the foot pedal, your hands are free to guide the material
- Everything in a single step, because you wont ever weld again with hot-air hand tools afterward!
- All welding parameters are adjustable
- Cooldown mode
- Mount onto almost any table: freely-adjustable, use the quick-clamp lock.
Hemtek banner welder
Included with purchase:
Hot-air welder, table mount, hem guide, scraper, silicone stopper,
|Hemtek 230 V|
|Voltage||V~||220 – 240|
|Frequency||Hz||50 / 60|
|Power||W||2350 / 3450|
|Temperature, steplessly adjustable||°C (°F)||100 – 650 (212 – 1,202)|
|Air quantity, stepless||%||45 – 100|
|Drive, stepless||m/min||0.8 – 12 (2.6 – 39.4 feet/min)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||433 × 350 × 600 (17 × 14 × 24 inches)|
|Weight||kg||27 (59 lbs) – including table mounting|
|Width of nozzles||mm||20 / 30 / 40|
|Emission||LpA (dB)||70 (K = 3dB)|