|Item No.||Description||This product is only available to printers and signmakers.|
|RITEMAX||RiteMax Sausage Gun | 26:1 Thrust Ratio||Login or Register to view prices.|
- Amazing 26:1 Thrust Ratio
- Premium construction for no leakage or rusting
- For professional use
- Proven worldwide
Where most sausage guns have only have a 12:1 or an 18:1 thrust ratio the RiteMax has a 26:1 thrust ratio! This means it is extremely easy to extrude the adhesive!
Other features include a 2-year warranty, for total peace of mind. Its rotating cartridge can guide the nozzle. At the same time, it keeps the handle in the same position. Its heavy-duty coating will eliminate the possibility of rust or any leaking
This is the world’s best sausage gun. Designed for the professional.
Why is RiteMax the best option if you’re looking for a sausage gun?
- One of the best thrust ratios available, 26:1!
- No leakage or rusting
- Excellent performance at an excellent price point
RiteMax Sausage Gun Applications
Used in all applications. Including interior and exterior floor joints. Wall expansion joints.
Brilliant efficiency in the application of elastic bonding. Works with metal adhesives. For mechanical construction. For bodywork. Also used in shipbuilding and containers.
Refrigerating plants. Automotive, caravan, mobile homes. Aircraft and the railway industries. Gluing of panels. Also skirting boards and windowsills.
Usage Instructions for RiteMax Caulking Gun
- Unscrew the black end cap and fix the nozzle into the cap.
- Place the sausage inside the gun barrel.
- Use a pair of scissors or secateurs to cut the clip off the sausage while still in the gun.
- Replace the end cap with a nozzle attached to the gun barrel.
- Use a pair of scissors or secateurs to cut the gun nozzle.
- Extrude product by squeezing the large black trigger. You can stop the flow by pressing the metal release plate with your thumb.
- To replace the sausage, simply unscrew the black end cap, dispose of the used pack, and load in the new sausage.