Metamark MDi Adhesive Vinyl
|Item No.||Description||This product is only available to printers and signmakers.|
|ET6-1050||MD-i METAMARK GLOSS WHITE 1370x50MT||Login or Register to view prices.|
The Metamark MD-i adhesive vinyl is a 70 micron polymeric calendered PVC.
Metamark MD-i has been developed for medium term applications onto flat or simple curves, including vehicle graphics. The product features a 70 micron polymeric calendered film and Apex solvent adhesive, giving 5 years outdoor durability. MD-i utilises Metamark’s distinctive coating technology to offer outstanding print and colour vibrancy, with Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and UV inks.
Printing and Handling
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and U.V. inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used. Most profiles are available for download from www.metamark.co.uk.
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing.
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static.
- Overlamination is recommended to prevent abrasion and to extend colour fastness.
- Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, this is usually 24-48 hours.
- The matched laminate for MD-i is MetaGuard MGi. For all other laminates the user should determine suitability.
- Allow the inks to cure before cutting flush to the print, this is usually 24-48 hours.
- Apply unstressed, in particular to curves and recesses. It is not suitable for application over rivets or complex recesses.
- Suitable for wet application. Always apply dry into recesses, or where the print is cut flush, to ensure best adhesion.
- Not recommended for use on low energy surfaces such as polypropylene. The user should determine suitability of substrate.
- Refer to www.metamark.co.uk for application guidelines.