MDL-100 – Metamark Adhesive Vinyl
|Item No.||Description||This product is only available to printers and signmakers.|
|ET6-1050-1-1||MDL-100 METAMARK GLOSS WHITE 1370x50MT||Login or Register to view prices.|
Metamark MDL-100 is a 3 year calendered digital vinyl for short to medium term outdoor graphics.
It is supplied on a layflat PE coated liner.
Applications include advertising, point of sale, windows, advertising boards and other promotional applications.
The 100 micron film gives the product ease of handling onto flat panels, and may also be applied to slightly curved surfaces. The bright white finish offers brilliant colour reproduction on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and UV Printers.
Printing and Handling
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and U.V. inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used. Most profiles are available for download from www.metamark.co.uk.
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing.
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static.
- Overlamination is recommended to prevent abrasion and to extend colour fastness.
- Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, this is usually 24-48 hours.
- Apply the matched Overlaminate. For all other laminates the user should determine suitability.
- Allow the inks to cure before cutting flush to the print, this is usually 24-48 hours. (Not applicable to Latex prints)
- Apply unstressed, in particular to curves and recesses. It is not suitable for application over rivets or complex recesses.
- Avoid wet application – the product has a permanent water-based adhesive
- Not recommended for use on low energy surfaces such as polypropylene.
- The user should determine suitability of substrate. Refer to www.metamark.co.uk for application guidelines.