|Item No.||Description||This product is only available to printers and signmakers.|
|IDH 160809||Loctite 595 Silicone 80ML Tube||Login or Register to view prices.|
LOCTITE® SI 595 is a thixotropic, acetoxy silicone vulcanizing compound paste sealant with an acetic acid odour.
It’s made to be a great mechanical assembly adhesive sealant and specially designed to work with our Flexible Neon LED Strips. Electrical insulation, lead protection from mechanical shock, trim bonding, ductwork, vents, flues, doors, and windows sealing are all common uses.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 51 for use in food equipment with plastic materials and components that do not exceed +204°C.
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc.® E257711 – Plastics & Components classification
- Superior flexibility and adhesion
- Keeps moisture and pollutants out.
- Non-flammable and non-toxic
- Large cracks and seams are filled.
- Without hardening, shrinking, or cracking, it resists ageing, weathering, and temperature cycling.
- When exposed to atmospheric moisture, it cures into a durable, flexible silicone rubber seal.
- Designed to withstand temperature extremes, UV radiation, and ozone.
- Designed to provide outstanding bonding and sealing to a wide range of surfaces (not recommended for concrete)
|Standards||OSHA, CFIA Approved, 29 CFR 1910.1200, NSF/ANSI 51 Certified, RoHS Compliant, UL Listed|
|Storage Temperature||8 to 21 °C|
Design & Construction
More information is available in the TDS.