|Item No.||Description||This product is only available to printers and signmakers.|
|ET7-4000||EUROLAM 1600MM LAMINATOR||Login or Register to view prices.|
EUROLAM LAMINATOR EQUIPPED WITH HEAT-ASSISTED TOP ROLLER
A professional laminator to laminate, mount and encapsulate when using self-adhesive materials.
This cost-effective machine produces excellent results by increasing your productivity and always guaranteeing high-level performances. CE certified, it is provided by photocell and emergency button assuring a safe work environment.
- A Reliable and easy-to-use compact machine for quality results without air bubbles
- Double-sided adhesive films, application tape, protection film application and image mounting on flexible and rigid media
- Cold lamination with heated upper roller (room 60°C – 140°F)
- Pneumatic lifting and lowering of the roller
- Four brake and clutch adjustment shafts for media tensioning and printed media in rolls
- Low noise Air compressor is included.
- Rigid and flexible indoor displays / Floor graphics
- Pop-up & trade shows graphics
- Table displays
- Outdoor signs
- Backlight display/ Board mounts
Suitable for the following materials:
- Self-adhesive materials
- WORKING WIDTH – 1650 mm (65 in)
- MAX. SPACE BETWEEN ROLLERS – Ø 30 mm (1,18 in)
- MAX. SPEED – 7 m/min (23 ft/min)
- SILICON RUBBER ROLLERS – Ø 130 mm (5 in)
- HEATED UPPER ROLLER – Adjustable temperature 0 – 60°C
- HEATING – Infrared
- PREHEATING TIME – 15 min.
- POWER SUPPLY – 230V – 50 Hz – 2700 W
- DIMENSIONS (W X L X H) – 2000 x 630 x 1100 mm (98 x 77 x 43 in)
- PACKING DIMENSIONS (W X L X H) – 2240 x 800 x 750 mm (88 x 31 x 30 in)
- WEIGHT – 210 kg (463 lb)
- PACKING WEIGHT – 260 kg (573 lb)