Hemtek banner welder
|Item No.||Description||Quantity||ADD TO CART|
|ET6-2880||Hemtek banner welder|
Hem welding is now easier than ever!
Hemtek Banner Welder is designed for a wide range of applications, particularly intuitive to use. Mount the machine and you can start welding immediately. Preparing or finishing with hot-air hand tools is no longer necessary. From now on, you can quickly weld promotional banners or tarpaulins from corner-to-corner with ease.
paired with an Automatic eyelet machine and PVC banner material, production has never been so easy.
3-in-1 Hem Guide
One hem guide – Three applications:
- Hems: 20/30/40 mm (0.8/1.2/1.6 inches)
- Pole pockets: up to 100 mm (4 inches)
- Hems with High Tenacity PP Rope
- Mounted onto nearly any table available or Get the Rite height adjustable table
- Freely-adjustable, quick-clamp lock
- Welding unit can be rotated every 90°
- Speeds of up to 12 m (39 ft.) per minute
- Preparing or finishing with the use of a heat gun is no longer necessary.
Thanks to the Hemtek Banner Welder’s foot pedal, you can use both hands to guide the material. High welding quality, stress-free welding experience guaranteed.
- Welding speeds of up to 12 m (39 ft.) per minute
- Very strong blower motor
- Tool-free setting of the hem guide
- One hem guide – three applications:
Hem: Closed 20/30/40 mm (0.8/1.2/1.6 inches); Pole pockets: up to 100 mm (4 inches); Hems with rope
- Easy-to-use: Thanks to the foot pedal, your hands are free to guide the material
- Everything in a single step, because you wont ever weld again with hot-air hand tools afterward!
- All welding parameters are adjustable
- Cooldown mode
- Mount onto almost any table: freely-adjustable, use the quick-clamp lock.
Hemtek banner welder
Included with purchase:
Hot-air welder, table mount, hem guide, scraper, silicone stopper,
|Hemtek 230 V|
|Voltage||V~||220 – 240|
|Frequency||Hz||50 / 60|
|Power||W||2350 / 3450|
|Temperature, steplessly adjustable||°C (°F)||100 – 650 (212 – 1,202)|
|Air quantity, stepless||%||45 – 100|
|Drive, stepless||m/min||0.8 – 12 (2.6 – 39.4 feet/min)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||433 × 350 × 600 (17 × 14 × 24 inches)|
|Weight||kg||27 (59 lbs) – including table mounting|
|Width of nozzles||mm||20 / 30 / 40|
|Emission||LpA (dB)||70 (K = 3dB)|