|Item No.||Description||This product is only available to printers and signmakers.|
|ET4-140||Ecoflex Base, 490 x 90 x 523mm, 8kgs||Login or Register to view prices.|
|ET4-141||Ecoflex Panel, 460 x 783mm, 2kgs||Login or Register to view prices.|
The Rite Ecoflex is a new and cost effective sign holder that is perfect for pavement, roadside & forecourt promotion. The combination of low centre of gravity & flexibility with signboards provides you with the most wind-resistant, weather-resistant, versatile and cost-efficient sign holder available.
The base is not water fillable therefore clients are not inconvenienced by having to fill the base with water to make the system usable.
- Single nylon fixing – No tools required
- Ecoflex panel tested in winds over 110km/h! (460W x 783H special grade panel)
- Ecoflex panel – rounded corners & smooth powder coated edge minimizes health & safety concerns
- Large display area for maximum visual impact
- Rugged recycled PVC base for excellent stability & performance, the surface may vary due to recycled material.
- The base has a carry handle
- Ecoflex panel has a display area of 460W x 783H (the most wind-resistant option)
The standard graphic panels can be printed directly depending on which printer is being used or graphics can be applied in a self-adhesive film format.
Depending on your requirements you can also use a range of panel materials in the Ecoflex base. To create greater attention you could cut the graphic panel to the shape you need.
Takes 5mm Euroflute and 3mm Ritebond