CIAK BENCH CUTTER
|Item No.||Description||Quantity||ADD TO CART|
125CM CIAK BENCH CUTTER
|1+ Unit ($723.00 each)
255CM CIAK BENCH CUTTER
|1+ Unit ($1,099.00 each)
305CM CIAK BENCH CUTTER
|1+ Unit ($1,299.00 each)
CIAK SQUARING KIT - 60CM
|1+ Unit ($182.00 each)
PAIR OF SIZE STOPS
|1+ Unit ($97.00 each)
CIAK SIDE LIFTER (PAIR)
|1+ Unit ($251.00 each)
Ciak Bench Cutter – Professional
Ciak bench cutter is a 100% Made in Italy design-driven concept.
It isn’t only a typical Italian-looking professional tool; it is a system also where any option, any idea is linked to another. That’s what we think design is: an open project that grows step by step with our ideas to better suit your needs.
CIAK bench cutter cuts and trims paper, cardboard, PVC foam board, Riteflute, media, fluteboard and many other materials up to 13 mm.
With optional cutting head you can cut glass and mirror.
The Easy to use table-top substrate cutter.
Some other features are as follows:
- Ciak multi material cutter is designed for use as a portable unit or setup on an existing working table.
- Eurotech supplies customized supporting bars and working stations on request.
- Two full length special rubber gripping strips ensure all work is clamped when cutting and protect the material being cut.
- Straightness accuracy: the machines comply with EN 12020-2.
- 18 micron black anodized aluminum bar for long lasting appearance and function
- Two in-profile-integrated sliding guides
- Cutting blade fast change feature
- Minimum maintenance and dust free operation
- Adjustable sliding trolley: high endurance performance
- The perfect Italian design!
- On demand project concept: buy only the package you need when you need it! If your needs change, your Ciak Bench Cutter can change too. Thanks to many options and customized tools to add value to your job. Your Ciak bench cutter is tailor-made for you, The Ciak bench cutter can be set the way you prefer to guarantee your comfort
How it works
To make the one-shot cut, set it on 14 mm. and cut using downward hand pressure.
To make a multiple shot cut we advise to make the first cut at 2 mm. Then place the depth indicator on the 4 mm. level and so on. The quantity of the cuts will depend by the material.