|Item No.||Description||This product is only available to printers and signmakers.|
|ET6-BALTIC||Baltic Heat Assist Laminator|
Request For Quote
Heat Assist Laminator
The Baltic is our upmarket laminator, this machine has heavy-duty components for large volume clients. The Baltic comes complete five mandrels & has a huge roller opening for mounting. It also has an LED nip pressure gauge to help ensure you’re using the correct amount of pressure.
• 5 Interchangeable Mandrels, including a built-in rewind unit
• Single Opening Mechanism
• 2 x Emergency Stops
• Adjustable Heat, Speed , Nip pressure & Tension
• 4 x Lockable Castors
• Roller Diameter 120mm
• Cold laminator with Heat Assist
• Maximum Temperature: 120°C
• Rollers Open to 35mm
• 15 amp earth 3 pin power plug
• Simply remove the packing crate and plates then plug and play (no wiring is required).
• Nip pressure is visible on the LED panel.
• Infrared nip safety sensor.
• Safety covered foot-pedal.
• Forward and reverse function.
• Silicone rubber Roller diameter is 120mm and opens to 35mm (1.38 inch).
Product Code & Model Name: BALTIC 1600 – Heat assist laminator
Top Roll Heat Assist: Room temperature up to 120°C
Laminating Speed: Variable speed (up to 6m per min)
Maximum Laminating Width: 1600mm
Maximum Mounting Thickness: Opens up to 35mm
Power Supply: AC 220-240v / 50Hz requires (15 amp earth power plug )
Assembled Dimensions: 2000(L) x 630(W) x 1235(H)
Machine Shipping Weight (kg) Machine Shipping Dimensions (mm)
338 2090 (L) x 710 (W) x 1450 (H)
Warranty Parts Only
Australian RCM certified