Don’t lose sales and valuable business because you’re one of the last to use Spike for your site survey measurement needs. Spike is a laser measurement solution that allows you to estimate and design faster by measuring areas, widths, and heights of existing or new signs, simply by taking a photo with your smartphone and Spike device. Spike pays for itself in 3-5 uses, and cuts costs by more than 50% by measuring without expensive equipment or labor.
Try Spike risk-free with our 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
Use Spike for site surveys, estimates, designs and permits
The Spike laser device, Spike mobile app, Spike Cloud, and your smartphone or tablet work together, and enable you to:
- Save Money: Keep installation and service trucks busy on current jobs and not on sales quotes.
- Save Time: Reduce time spent on-site measuring to just the seconds it takes to capture photos.
- Make Money: Sales staff can take on more bids because of the time savings and the lack of dependency on additional labor or bucket trucks.
- Measure While Designing: Import Spike’s 1:1 scaled and perspective corrected image directly into Flexi, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, LED Wizard, or AutoCAD, and measure the Spike photo using the native tools.
- Skip Site Visits: With Spike’s Photo Measurement feature, you can take a photo of an existing sign or area for a new sign, and from that one photo measure multiple heights, lengths, and areas at any time.