Australia’s No.1 Cleaning Wipes
Australia’s New No.1 Industrial Cleaning Wipes
Wet wipes by Rite have been designed from a combination of proven ingredients – ingredients that get your hands clean safely:
The Unique and Superior Ritewipes
- Superior versatility – working with virtually all wet and grimy substances
- Reusable packaging
- Unique antibacterial protection
- Fabric texture that cuts into grime
- Citrus fragrance
- Includes specific moisturisers, to leave your hands feeling fresh and clean.
Super Quick Removal Action On:
- General dirt and dust
- Adhesives, sealants, grout
- Lubricants, oil, grease and grime
- Bitumen and tar
- Ink and wet paint
- Epoxies and resins
- Many more…
The unique wipe removing from tools, surfaces and your hands.
Even use it for cleaning up wet Ritetack
The Ritewipe Cleaning Wipes Features:
- Qty 75 large wipes in a tub
You Only Have 2 Hands!
These are your most valuable asset. Keep them in their original condition!
Wet Wipes That Have A Unique Antibacterial Feature
Not all industrial wipes are the same; most cleaning wipes are not antibacterial.
With Ritewipes you are being protected:
- E Coli
- 99.9% bacteria
The Cleaning Wipes For All Tradespeople:
- Signage and print – whether you are in the print production room or out installing signs, Ritewipes do the job when you need to – without the mess.
- Motor mechanics
Benefits To Using Wet Wipes by Rite:
- Uses safe and friendly ingredients
- Skin patch tested
- Holds compliance with cosmetic legislation
- A unique combination of moisturisers which are kind to your hands, leaving them fresh and clean
- Holds a proven safety record
- Unique “anti-bacterial” combination
Ritewipes are cleaning wipes that are soaked in a detergent solution. This then removes deeply and quickly non-cured silicone, non cured foam, fresh paint, oil, grease, toner, petrol smell from the hands, tools and surfaces. One side is slightly abrasive, the other side is soft.
A prime time and money saver
Using Ritewipes get you back to looking presentable in no time at all. As you know your biggest cost is time. Doing it cleaner gives you the ultimate solution.
Reducing time on cleaning up material spills, cleaning clothes and what’s more…sick days. Allergic reactions and skin irritations is something Riewipes are well aware of – they love to quickly remove irritants that can cause work related implications.
What Are Wet Wipes Used for?
These hand, surface & tools wipes are specifically formulated for cleaning sealants, adhesives, semi-cured paints, polyurethanes, expanding foams, polyester filers & epoxy glue from hands. Can also be used on tools and surfaces.
Product Description For Ritewipes
Non-woven fabric impregnated with a fragranced cleaning solution, packaged in tubs.
Instructions For Use of These Cleaning Wipes
Tubs: Open lid and remove seal. Thread the first inner wipe through the aperture on the lid and replace the lid. Dispense one wipe and wipe over intended area. Repeat with a second wipe if necessary.
Dispose of wipes in a suitable way; do not flush down the toilet. Always test on a small inconspicuous area first.
Shelf Life And Storage For Ritewipes Industrial Wipes
Recommended storage conditions are to store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Cleaning Wipes Hazards and Precautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read product label before use
- If medical advice is needed, have product label at hand.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so.
- Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists get medical attention
Please refer to products safety data sheet for a full list of first aid.