FREE CHECKLIST FOR THE BEST PRINT ON CORRUGATED PLASTIC SHEET
The following free checklist provides an easy to refer to guide on getting the best print results with corrugated plastic flute sheet:
- Source flute sheet which is straight and consistent
- Use flute sheet which has the correct corona treatment for the ink you are using. Some flatbed printers use ink which require high levels of corona treatment for substrates.
- Check that ink cartridges aren’t out of date
- Is there a high level of humidity within the print environment? Ensuring there is low levels of humidity and there is no moisture on the print surface is critical to print success.
- Maintain temperature of print operating environment at 22 degrees
- Handle print with appropriate fine fibre gloves. If Riteflute sheeting is handled with bare hands, oils can reside on the flute sheet leaving a non printable area
Do you have more which you think should be on the list? Let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you.